Sales Leadership Training transforms the traditional role of a sales manager
Critical Issues Facing Managers in Sales Leadership:
- Building an organization-wide coaching culture that drives business performance
- Increasing potential to meet measurable business goals and change behavior based on creating a discipline of “everyday coaching”
- Introducing robust sales management processes that create ‘performance freedom’, yet delivers ‘performance accountability’
- Using your Pipeline as a tool to diagnose skill development needs with account teams
- Increasing sales and meet business objectives by building the single most competitive skill an organization can possess
Nine Nine’s sales leadership training solutions quickly deliver the processes and skills managers can implement to help their salespeople reach a higher level of performance.
Nine Nine’s Developmental Sales Leadership Program transforms the traditional role of a sales manager from being a boss to being a Leader. Using a four-part framework, sales managers learn to provide more than a typical evaluative performance review that gives feedback a few times a year, and instead offer developmental feedback every day that is directly linked to achieving business objectives. Using highly customized scenarios, sales managers practice the critical skill at the heart of Developmental Sales Coaching —“let them talk first” — in other words, instead of “telling” a salesperson what to do, a developmental coach uses a strategic process and questioning skills to help salespeople uncover obstacles and create their own solutions.
The result for the sales team is a smarter, more skilled group who self coach and more independently meet business goals so that sales managers have more time to devote to other critical priorities. Concurrently, the result for the organization is a culture that seeks and values feedback as an integral part of everyday business.