Delivering winning presentations with substance and sizzle!
Critical issues facing presenters:
- Confidence – how you manage your emotions
- Preparation – how you plan, design and rehearse your presentation
- Style – how you come across
- Content – your story and what you actually say
- Structure – how the content is presented
- Audience – How to manage and lead the unpredictable variables
- Energy – how to create the best environment to present in
- Value – How to create a story with meaning, relevance and a call to action
Presenting to an audience is essential for all sales professionals, whether it’s 1 to 1, around a table or to theatre filled audience. And while some presenters light up the floor and leave the audience wanting more, others fall flat and leave attendees wondering why they are even there.
In Nine Nine’s winning presentation program we offer a enjoyable and transformational workshop that will help you develop your presentation skills and present with substance, style, and sizzle.
Working with your natural style, content, and structure inherent to all presentations, this workshop draws on world-class delivery skills to empower you to prioritize your key messages and draw out your own personal presence —whether you’re speaking to one person or an arena of ten thousand.
By putting these proven techniques into practice, you’ll be able to advance your nonverbal communication, increase your impact, and make attention-grabbing presentations that are audience-centered, memorable, and highly effective.
In this enjoyable workshop you will:
- Experience how to grab your audiences’ attention in your first sentence
- Learn how to engage your audience throughout your whole presentation
- Learn why storytelling is an effective way to present.
- Learn three presentation story templates to take the pain out of presentation design.
- Build your personal confidence levels
- Identify your personal ‘archetypes’ of dullness and how to eliminate them!